Dr. Abha Swarup MADHYA PRADESH BHOJ (OPEN) UNIVERSITY
Director, A&E Department of Special Education
Raja Bhoj Marg (
Tel.No. 0755-2492095, 2492091, 2424670(Exam) Fax No. 0755-2424640
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref : 1333/AE/MPBOU/2010
The Coordinator, B.Ed. (SE-DE),
Study Centre No. ……………
Sub: Notification for B.Ed-SEDE June 2010 Term End Theory
Examination and Instruction to Co-ordinator-cum-Exam. Supdt.
1. The Term End Theory Examination for B.Ed.-SEDE and PGPD-SEDE will be held in June 2010 as per proposed Programme Schedule enclosed herewith for the Examinees as detailed in the Table below:
B.Ed.-SEDE Term End Theory Examination 2010
· Failed and absentee 1st year candidates of 2007-2008 (sixth batch)
· Second year Fresh candidates of 2008-2010 (seventh batch)
· Reappearing candidates of 2005-2007 fifth batch (last and grace chance)
· Failed candidates of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batches who took readmission and reappearing will appear.
2. The Study Centre of B.Ed.-SEDE will notify
· to candidates of Batch 7 (2008-2010 batch) to fulfill eligibility conditions for internal assessment in Theory and Practical Papers and ensure them to appear in the Term End Theory Examination.
to failed candidates
of Batches 1 to 4 for READMISSION by
depositing Rs.2000/- by way of a Demand Draft in favour
of the Registrar, MPBOU payable at
· to failed candidates of Batches 5 to 7 to apply in REAPPEARING Application Forms, and fulfill eligibility conditions for internal assessment in failed Theory and Practical Papers and Term End Practical Examination conducted by the Study Centre in failed papers.
3. The B.Ed.-SEDE Coordinator will work as the Examination Superintendent.
4. Please find enclosed the following documents:
a) Scheduled Time Table of B.Ed.-SEDE Term End Theory Examination June, 2010
b) Reappearing Application Form
c) Readmission Application Form
5. Please also find enclosed a copy of the Implementation Guidelines for B.Ed.-SEDE Programme which includes all the Forms and Guidelines for your use.
6. The Coordinator is to notify about the Date Schedules of Term End Theory Examination to the Candidates.
7. The Coordinator is also requested to inform immediately about the status on MPBOU Answer Books, i.e.
a) Balance number of copies of Answer Books lying with you
b) Total Number of Answer Books you will need for the Term End Examination to be held in June, 2010 (consider to include fresh and reappearing/readmitted eligible candidates of all the batches)
8. You will receive Answer Books and Question Papers as per your requirement from the Examination Department in due time.
9. You are requested complete all formalities of eligibility conditions to allow the candidates to appear in the Term End Examination and send the list of eligible candidates well in time.
10. Mark Lists of Internal Assessment in Theory and Practical and Term End Practical Examination in Non Disability Area and Disability Area should reach the Examination Department on or before 31st May, 2010.
11. Please read the Programme Implimentation Guidelines carefully which includes all the required forms and Marklist formats which you may fill-up without error or over writing.
12. All correspondence related to the Term End Examination will be done (under intimation to the Department of Special Education) to:
Director and Controller of Examination, MPBOU, Raja Bhoj Marg (
Thanking you, Yours sincerely,
Cc to: 1. Dr.J.P.Singh,
Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of
B-22, Qutub Institutional Area,
2. In-charge, DME, Department of Special